Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I'm Tired of Cindy Seehan

I understand she lost her son. I feel a lot for her and all the Mothers that have lost their sons. My Mother thanked God everyday after I returned from Southeast Asia. I could not image if she had lost me BUT...This so-called "Protest" outside of Crawford has turned into a media circus with poor, delusioned Cindy right in the middle of it.
Now, sadly, it has become a life-mission for her. Her husband is leaving her, her family is trying to disengage from her. She is standing alone, with all the liberal groups scrambling to get in front of the camera on her behalf. They're even interfering with that guy's ability to "practice" for dove season.
All in all, there is something coming that may or may not be relief from this embarassing fiasco. Move America Forward is organizing a "You Don't Speak for Me, Cindy" Tour that plans to show up there next week. It will feature military family members who have loved ones serving in the war against terrorism in Iraq or Afghanistan.

The delegation will be led by Deborah Johns of Northern California Marine Moms. She will lead the caravan to Crawford, Texas where she and Move America Forward Chairman, Melanie Morgan, will lead a “WE SUPPORT OUR TROOPS & THEIR MISSION” rally in Crawford on Saturday, August 27th, 2005.
Should prove interesting.

No comments: